REGISTERING FOR YELLOW BUS SERVICE FOR 2020-2021
Current Fixed Route Yellow Bus Riders
If your child rides the yellow bus, you can apply for continued service to their current school in SchoolZone no later than June 1, 2020.
When you sign in to your parent SchoolZone account:
- Go to Student Profile
- Choose Transportation
- Select Bus Application
- Follow the instructions to apply for yellow bus service for next year
Current Students Who do NOT Currently Use Yellow Bus Service OR Current Conditional Riders Can Also Apply in SchoolZone
- Go to forms
- Choose additional forms
- Select the form that is relevant to your child’s transportation needs
- Click respond
- Follow the instructions to complete the form
Busing for Riders NEW to Edmonton Public Schools (including Kindergarten)
- Click here to apply for transportation using an online form
Please note that we still accepting bus applications - if you have already filled out a form and sent it to the school office, you are NOT required to register online too.
If you have any issues with applying for yellow bus service or do not have access to a computer to fill out the form, please contact our school at 780-438-4200.
If you need to update your address:
- select the option to print a paper application form
- mark any changes and sign the form
WHO CAN'T APPLY FOR CONTINUED SERVICE IN SCHOOLZONE?
- Students currently in Grades 6 or 9 who will be transitioning to Edmonton Transit System (ETS).
- Students in special education needs programming. Talk to your child’s current school about applying for continued yellow bus service.