Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Give us a call or email us at Westbrook School.
Westbrook School welcomes students from the communities of West Blue Quill, Westbrook and Aspen Gardens. This area encompasses the communities north of 23rd Avenue, south of the Whitemud Freeway, west of 119 street and east of Blackmud/Whitemud Creek.
Our designated attendance area plays a key role in determining a child's enrolment at Westbrook School. We do accept students from outside of our designated attendance but only if there is space in planned classes.
Westbrook does not have an Open House. If you reside in our designated attendance area and are registering at Westbrook, please contact the school for information.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit www.epsb.ca
REGISTRATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
Please note that the school is closed in Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4 and Grade 6 for families outside of Westbrook School's attendance area. We can only accept registrations for these grades if you have moved into our attendance area after April 15, 2019
Grade 1-6 Regular Program:
- All parents who are new to our school and wish to enroll their children in our school must provide proof of address (power bill, water bill, lease agreement, mortgage document). We cannot accept a driver’s license without another proof of residence.
- Students who are not currently attending a Edmonton Public School will need to complete a registration form. When you submit your registration, you will need to provide proof of address.
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be 4 years of age on or before March 1, 2019.
- Proof of the child's age in the form of a birth certificate or citizenship documents must be shown at the time of registration.
- Proof of address (power bill, water bill, lease agreement, mortgage agreement). We cannot accept a driver’s license without another proof of residence)
- A completed Registration Form.
Grade 1-6 Academic Challenge Program:
Westbrook School is a designated district site for Academic Challenge programming. For a student to be included in this special needs program, he or she must meet district criteria to be identified as a Gifted and Talented learner.
For students currently attending an Edmonton Public School, please discuss your interest for this special education program with your child's current principal. For students not currently in an Edmonton Public School, please contact Westbrook School for more information.
School Supply Lists 2019/2020